Weenies Roast Books!

Pentagon Paid $47,000 to Destroy Sept. 11 Memoir

Excuse me!  Didn’t you mean to say THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT sponsored a book burning at the Pentagon and that the taxpayers of this country paid for it?  The audacity and PRAVDA like slants doled out daily by our press is just to hard to fake.  The Constitution may be next – it’s not getting used much these days!

The Department of Defense paid $5 per book to burn the 9,500 copies of “Operation Dark Heart,” Army Reserve Lt. Col. Anthony Shaffer’s memoir about going undercover in Afghanistan that the Pentagon claims revealed too many national security secrets.  While the Defense Department is making significant budget cuts, it spent in excess of $47,000 in taxpayer money to destroy the book that had earlier been cleared by the U.S. Army.

The Defense Intelligence Agency objected to the book’s publication, spurring a review that resulted in its being blocked over recollections in the book about the controversial pre-Sept. 11, 2001, data mining project called “Able Danger.”

Shaffer claimed in the book that Able Danger had successfully identified hijacker Mohammed Atta as a threat to the United States nearly a year before the Sept. 11 terror attacks but that information — shared with the Sept. 11 commission after the attack — was left out of the commission’s final report.

The DIA says national security could be breached if “Operation Dark Heart” were published in its current form.

So now we’re burning books just like 1930’s Germany.There are so many parallels to 1930’s Germany these days. We have just elected a well spoken, charming Socialist leader and supporting cast. Even though his party’s past financial manipulations have played a large part in the bad economy, he and the willing media, have blamed all the problems on rich people, (Jewish) bankers, and the previous weak administration. He has taken over the auto industry and is forcing them to build tiny cars (GM now, Volkswagon then). His government uses tax dollars to pay busloads of thugs to harass his enemies, camping out in their frontyards and businesses (ACORN now, Brownshirts then). He has taken over the Country’s financial system and passed out favors to his friends.  He has convinced 52% the people to give up freedom in return for “security” paid for by the other 48%. In control of TV and newspapers, they are now trying to silence the last voices of opposition on radio. (yes I know there was no TV back then but radio was still the last thing to go). The only difference is that instead of building a big military he is systematically dismantling ours and thru strange “rules of engagement” causing military personnel to lose their lives. This is what they were talking about when they said “Those who don’t learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them”. Over and Over…

We have reached a pivotal point in our nation’s history. This is actually the most brazen and most terrifying action I have seen so far in my life by our government.

Everything that I was taught in grade/high school regarding our nation’s history, what makes it great, why we are truly a free people living in a free country, about capitalism and the American dream and that everyone has the right to succeed… has been flushed down the toilet by the same people in our government that have taken an oath to protect it (us).

We, as a people, need to pull together in the most expedient manner possible. This action by our government demands electoral revolution by the people, for the people.

I doubt that this book compromised anything but taxpayer money. How about the books that got out already? What are they banging on doors and drowning witches next? Paranoid? Maybe some guilt? What’s more compromising than funding Osama Bin Laden with tax dollars as well as Hussein and then having them turn on you, which is exactly what happened. We have our hand is so many devious activities in the name of national security. We have seen over and over again the people calling these shots are corrupt and diabolical, no morals or common sense in government officials or military entities. The one General that spoke the truth recently was immediately fired because, God forbid we get a clear picture of the cowardess and mismanagement of these individuals.

The most famous battle cry up until this point in history has been “Remember the Alamo”!

Now we must all cry, “REMEMBER THE CONSTITUTION”! – NOVEMBER 2nd, 2010 – BRING IT BACK!

Brian Gray

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *